This project aims to educate educators and equip leaders in isolated and rural areas with skills and knowledge to address low economic and development activity in those areas; to provide them with good practices in partner countries in order to learn how to develop economic activities and sustain them with regards to ecology, finances and other resources.
This will be achieved through educating them during 2 training courses (plus study visits), transnational meetings and creating a training format that will be disseminated in a brochure format.
The target groups for the project are:
- Adult educators and leaders – the main task of EW4RD will be to benefit this target group. As they are expected to lead, inspire and deliver high-quality adult education, activities are aimed at training and preparing adult educators for those activities via innovative approaches acquired via knowledge exchange and innovative practices from partners and stakeholders. What is more, EW4RD aims to connect adult educators, as consortium believes that through collaboration, awareness of other organizations in the field, and incorporation of their tested best practices, adult educators will increase their capacity, as well as their confidence in their own abilities. Connectivity, exchange and networking are key for the rural development sector.
- Lifelong learning organisations staff – the project will increase the awareness of this target group of ethical and organisational considerations and requirements of rural adult education with best practices of consortium organisations, as well as provide practical application of this knowledge.
- Adult learners – the project will promote digital adult education among adult learners with no general skills, low qualifications, or other disadvantaged groups who can benefit from its advantages via the planned multiplier events to showcase innovative practice in adult education and launch the elaborated project outputs.
Empowered Women For Rural Development (EW4RD) project Objectives:
- To empower and encourage women in rural areas to take action on their career development and start their own businesses.
- To promote rural development, innovation and social entrepreneurship in countryside areas.
- To equip the target group with skills and knowledge about sustainable practices, permaculture development and establishing a business.
- To increase the probability of local, regional, national and international economic growth and cooperation.
- To promote EU values, active citizenship and knowledge exchange.EW4RD necessitates a joint international effort to address a transnational, Europe-wide issue, related to supporting undeveloped areas, narrowing down the gender gap and educating adult educators, leaders and support staff. Therefore, the project will be significant to establish the niche in the women workforce to find ways to equip them with the required skills at the regional /national and international levels. Each partner possesses an original perspective and approach to the challenges described, which will enrich the overall understanding of the matter at hand and build a solid foundation for growth and prosperity.
Six entities participate:
- Promimpresa SRL (Italy).
- Balkan Agency for Sustainable Development (Bulgaria).
- Efektas Group (Lithunia).
- Necmettin Erbakan University (Turkey).
- INNETICA (Spain).
- Central Transdanubian Regional Innovation Agency (Hungary).
Link to the Project website: https://ew4rd-erasmusplus.eu